Monday, September 22, 2008

Supreme Blazer (RED)


Red Supreme Blazer. The most sought after Nike Blazer around the world. Limited released to Supreme outlet in US and Japan only. Rumors Red Supreme blazer comes in a very small quantity compare to the black and white Supreme Blazer. Need 'em? Hit me up... Size available 9,10,10,10.5. Get it before it's all gone!!!

11 What i'm thinking?:

bee said...

do you have any supreme's in a 9.5?

Anonymous said...

got any left 9-10?

Unknown said...

Hey do u still have this in a size 9
contact me at tle0124@gmail.com thanks

Dannyloski said...

hey man finally i found them do u have them in 9???

ThisGirl said...

I was hoping you still got a size 9.5

flobe said...

do you have the red ones in size 9 please please please ? contact me at florianbertho@hotmail.fr
thanks

flobe said...

do you have the red ones in size 9 please please please ? contact me at florianbertho@hotmail.fr

Scorn said...

wow i din know so many people interested in them. anyone who interested in any size please email with your offer thanks.

The AC said...

can you email me your email ?
lil_.andy@hotmail.com
thanks

The AC said...

450 CAD ?
do you have a size 9 or 9.5 ?
email me please ! very interested =)
lil_.andy@hotmail.com

Fresh Daily 24/7 365 said...

sz. 10 or 10.5 email me sparkesinc@gmail.com

 
Design by JonDesign | Reconstruct by Scorn Federation